Christmas Orders and Delivery
When should I place my order?
It pays to be organised this year so we suggest placing your Christmas order by the end of November. This will allow enough time to design, create and deliver your order before Christmas.
Australia Post have advised that orders must be sent no later than Saturday 12th December to ensure the best chance of arriving in time for Christmas. Orders which are express posted must be sent by Saturday 19th December.
What are my postage options?
By entering your delivery address upon checkout, your postage options along with pricing and estimated delivery dates will appear. You may select which option best suits your timeframe and budget.
- Uninsured Postage (Free for orders over $100 to Aus & NZ)
- Insured Postage $14.95 Flat Rate Shipping (Aus & NZ deliveries only)
- Express Post (Calculated by your order weight and delivery location)
- Rush Production + Express Post (For an additional charge you are able to have your order rushed through our production process and dispatched via express)
Shipping internationally is extremely tricky to predict during rush periods (and even more so this year with the impact of COVID-19). If you are ordering from outside of Australia and New Zealand, we recommend you place your Christmas order early November to account for the international postage delays.
Recommended final sending dates for major destinations (Standard Post):
- USA, Canada, UK, Europe: Monday 16 November 2020
- Most of Asia: Monday 23 November 2020
- New Zealand: Friday 27 November 2020.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm on 02 4304 3614 or email [email protected].