We are open and here to help!
From the team at Personalised Favours I hope you and your family are remaining safe.
CURRENT UPDATE 22/05/2020 - INTERNATIONAL POSTAL DELAYS
Deliveries to NZ are now taking 18-25 business days with standard post and 10-18 with express post:
Please also keep in mind that deliveries to the US are taking 25-35 business days for standard post and 15-20 for express.
Thank you for your understanding.
11/05/2020 - COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AND POSTAL DELAY UPDATES
Update from Australia Post for International Deliveries:
International deliveries to NZ for express are now min 5-10 business days and regular 8-15 business days
USA Express 11-20 business days and standard 25-35 business days.
New South Wales will start relaxing lockdown restrictions from Friday 15th May:
- Weddings will be able to have up to 10 guests.
- Funerals can accommodate up to 20 mourners indoors and 30 outdoors.
06/05/2020 - POSTAL NETWORK DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
Australia Post is currently experiencing significant delivery delays due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions within international destinations due to COVID-19. You can track your delivery through parcel tracking, the online chatbot and the MyPost App. For the latest information about delays and impacts please visit auspost.com.au
Pleasingly, we're seeing regular parcel volumes being delivered to some of these places, including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China and New Zealand as airline capacity becomes available. Currently there is minimal impact for these destinations.
While the United States of America remains a challenge, Australia Post are working through the items on hand to ensure that customers receive their deliveries as soon as possible. Aust Post are in regular contact with the United States Postal Service and are currently prioritising Express parcels - where airline capacity becomes available.
Over the coming weeks, Aust Post will be introducing three new scanning events to our tracking system which will provide even further clarity around the current status of the item in transit, as well as assurance that the parcel has reached its intended destination. The new notifications include: Over the coming weeks, they will be introducing three new scanning events to their tracking system which will provide even further clarity around the current status of the item in transit, as well as assurance that the parcel has reached its intended destination. The new notifications include:
• Received by air carrier for international departure
• Delayed – transferring to sea carrier for international departure
• Item arrived at Destination Country
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please contact us if you ave any questions.
UPDATE 22/04/2020 - POSTAL NETWORK DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
You may be aware that there are significant delays in all postal networks at the moment. Volumes has doubled over the last couple of weeks and the system isn't coping at the moment. We ask for your patience during this time.
- Please note that our estimated timeframes for delivery are only estimates and will likely be impacted.
- It is impossible for us to have visibility over when items will arrive and we can only hope they are not too delayed.
- States with hard borders and regional areas are significantly impacted (e.g. WA, QLD, NT, TAS and SA)
- Some items are taking between 2-4 weeks to arrive to some areas while others appear to not be impacted
- With mass cancellation of flights express post items are taking much longer than normal and I believe Aus Post has removed all Next Business Day guarantees.
- Further info on the delays in the Aus Post network can be found here - https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus#domestic
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
UPDATE 15/04/2020 - POSTAL NETWORK DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 many of our delivery networks have been impacted and are experiencing delays due to strict social distancing rules around handling and a surge in online shopping. Please visit the links below for up to date information:
UPDATE 31/03/2020 - NEW OFFICE REGULATIONS FOR VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
Unfortunately we can't allow any walk ins for the safety of our customers and staff – we can however offer to facetime, call or send videos of any products they are interested in.
All pick up orders will be put out daily and removed at the end of a shift in a cage out the front of the office.
Our customer care team will call you advising your order is ready and place in the cage.
When you visit, simply collect your order from the cage and if you do not make it that day for collection we will lock back in side at close of business.
Thank you for your understanding.
Public gatherings significantly increase the risk of COVID-19 spreading. On 29 March the National Cabinet agreed to further limit most indoor and outdoor non-essential gathering to 2 people. Rules on essential gatherings are also in place.
Stay at home unless you are:
- going to work or education (if you are unable to do so at home)
- shopping for essential supplies such as groceries, return home without delay
- going out for personal exercise in the neighbourhood, on your own or with one other
- attending medical appointments or compassionate visits
Personalised Favours remains opperational. We will continue to update you if anything changes.
*These new restrictions will come into effect from midnight 25/3/2020
Further restrictions has been applied to Weddings. Weddings can continue at this stage with no more than 5 people being the couple, the celebrant and two witnesses.
We stand with you and will be here for you now and into the future.
The circumstances and impacts COVID-19 are having on our couples are incredibly heartbreaking and we will do our best to keep you informed, updated and supported through this process.
As at 31st March we are still busily creating and dispatching beautiful gifts and will continue to do so. The government’s announcements on 24th March allow both Australia Post and our small family business to continue to operate. During this time our team are still available via phone, live chat and email.
We want you, our awesome customers, to be able to continue to spread love and happiness to family and friends during this period of uncertainty. Keep in mind that we are able to deliver direct to your loved ones.
We are closely monitoring the situation and as a result there have been some changes:
- All couriers have now moved to a contact-free delivery, where all items will be delivered via safe drop
- All non-essential visitors have been restricted from entering our premise
- Measures relating to distancing and hygiene recommended by the government have also been put into place
We will continue to monitor the situation and make any changes requested by the government in the interest of keeping both our staff and customers safe.
If you have any questions we are here to help.
With the government’s announcement of no events featuring gatherings of greater than 100 people we understand a lot of weddings will be impacted.
To help cushion the blow for anyone that has had to cancel or postpone their wedding we will be offering a 20% discount on our entire range of wedding items. If this is you please contact me via email – [email protected] or over the phone 02 4304 3614.
From our small business we are sending love to everyone in the community and especially couples who have had to postpone their big day.
Lots of love Jamie & Mel xoxo