10 Wedding Tips you Need to Know!
If you are currently planning your wedding, you will know that sometimes it can become a nightmare. With all of the organising, quotes and sourcing there is barley time to enjoy the process.
Planning your wedding can't be done alone so make sure you enlist your bridesmaids and put them to work. I know that the little things make all the difference and that is why I have compiled some of the best wedding tips to make the process that little bit easier.
1. Number your RSVP cards so that they correspond to a guest. If guests fill these out and they are difficult to read, you can at least work out who is attending and who is not.
2. Seal your envelopes with a foam brush and some water
3. Plan your seating chart with colour-coordinated sticky notes
4. A little baby powder on your inner thighs helps eliminate sweating and chafing
5.Prevent your heels from sinking in the grass with some Heel Helpers
6.Have guests pre-fill out their address on envelopes to make sending thank you card that much easier
7.Use a blow dryer and socks to break in new heels
8. Have your Maid of Monour keep a little emergency kit with bobby pins, deodorant, band aids ect
9. Want to keep guests informed with regular updates or changes? Get a free wedding website.
10. Send out RSVP cards with a little line where people can write their song requests.
By: Melissa Wilkinson
Melissa is the founder of Personalised Favours and has considerable experience in the wedding industry. She is commonly sought for comment on all things wedding related and has worked closely with thousands of couples to create invitations and wedding favours that are truly unique.