Know your Favour - Spring & Summer ideas
Our team at PF headquarters are always looking for savvy ideas and unique ways to personalise favours & gifts. I am going to share with you some of my top trending favour ideas leading into spring and summer!
First of all it is important to understand what you want to give your guests to say thank you for sharing your day.
#1 Know your favour
- Personalising a favour or gift shows you went that extra mile to show your thanks and appreciation.
- Ensure your favours are a positive reminder of your wedding fun!
- Keep it simple and sweet. There is no need to go extravagant.
- Remember it's a small token of your appreciation - come on they all got free food and booze anyway
- Theme your favour to reflect your day and your personality as a couple
- Make your favours useful & practical.
- Organic/ Natural Succulents, Scented salt in jars, food
- Acrylic engraved, wooden engraved favours, personalised with a unique design to impress guests
- Usefulness and practical favours, oils, mini bottles of booze, plants, spices, condiments etc
#3 Everyone loves a good pun - Be cheesy and sweet it's your day
- The perfect match - Matches in a mini bottle with personalised tags
- Nuts for each other - self serve gourmet nuts with little bags
- Love sparkles - Sparklers and matches for the send-off
- Love is sweet, take a treat - candy buffet, Personalised Candy
- Don't get blinded by our love - sunglasses for guests (outside event)
For further inquiries, please contact our friendly PF team at: [email protected]