Choosing a season or month to celebrate your wedding day can be sometimes an easy decision or quite hard. Many opt for a Spring wedding as the weather is mild and sunny. Others like a winter wedding where the celebrations can be had in a cosy lodge, or in a rustic barn with beautiful winter foliage and colours adding to the atmosphere. Here is some tip & inspiration for your winter celebration!
We take great pride offering friendly customer service and hand crafting the highest quality wooden favours and stationary for your big day! If you're after that unique and handmade feel, our wooden range is perfect for you!
1. Save the Dates, Bridal Party Acceptances Your save the dates are often what sets the theme of your wedding and by showcasing something different and creative, you'll have your guests more than excited for your special day!
The engagement gathering of Russell & Peita was held in Berillee about an hour from Sydney on a beautiful rural property on a rainy Sunday. The downpour did not dampen the smiles and laughter of everyone who attended. The party was a smart / casual afternoon barbeque with family and friends who gathered from many parts of Sydney and the Central Coast.
Posted: August 28, 2014
This week we have been looking into having kids at your wedding. We know that there is a divided opinion on this topic, with many choosing to opt out on kids at their wedding, but for others, the day wouldn't be the same without them.
We all know, kids can definitely be a handful, with their attention spans often drifting from one thing to the next in a matter of seconds. Which is why we've decided to discuss and provide ideas and inspiration to soon-to-be-brides who are having kids, be that their own, family or friends at their wedding, with ideas with ways to entertain and incorporate them into your special day.
1. Wedding Favours for kids
Especially with their short attention spans, you need to keep kids entertained. Providing them with favours on their table, or where they are seated is a great way to keep them occupied. Have a look at these gorgeous kids table ideas. They have crayons, paper,
Our team at PF headquarters are always looking for savvy ideas and unique ways to personalise favours & gifts. I am going to share with you some of my top trending favour ideas leading into spring and summer!
First of all it is important to understand what you want to give your guests to say thank you for sharing your day.
#1 Know your favour
- Personalising a favour or gift shows you went that extra mile to show your thanks and appreciation.
- Ensure your favours are a positive reminder of your wedding fun!
- Keep it simple and sweet. There is no need to go extravagant.
- Remember it's a small token of your appreciation - come on they all got free food and booze anyway
- Theme your favour to reflect your day and your personality as a couple
- Make your favours useful & practical.