How to 'POP the question' to your Bridal Party
Now that you have been swept off your feet by a beautiful proposal (or you did the sweeping) it's time to amaze your closest friends and family! Make "popping the question" to your Bridal Party extra special by giving them a unique gift specially made for them. We have a range of different products to help do just that! Your bridal party will always remember the special way that you asked them to be part of your Bridal Party on your Wedding day!
Here are 5 Creative ways to get your Bridal Party to say "Yes!"
- Send them an engraved wooden bridal party acceptance card! They can keep it on the fridge.
- Surprise the boys with an engraved bridal party hip flask
- Cheers the special occasion with an engraved bridal party acceptance champagne glass
- Pop the question with an engraved credit card bottle opener
- Write a beautiful note and leave an engraved pen with "will you be my bridesmaid?"
Hopefully now you feel inspired, excited and ready to organise something unique to pop the question to your Bridal Party! If you are looking for more bridal party gift ideas, please visit our website! Keep in the loop and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and come visit us at the Wedding Expos! PF x
By: Melissa Wilkinson
Melissa is the founder of Personalised Favours. She is commonly sought for comment on all things wedding related and has worked closely with thousands of couples to create invitations, gifts and wedding favours that are truly unique.